Monday, July 16, 2012

I am addicted to 5 hour energy. You know those little bottle's at the check out stand, plenty of advertising on t.v. and radio too. I like all of the flavors except the lemon lime one, those taste literally like vomit. Every morning when I wake up I don't feel like I can actually get to work or accomplish anything until I have one. I don't actually even drink the whole thing at once, I usually take the bottle in 3rd's throughout the day. I love them, but I also hate them. They have become an addiction just as strong as any other addiction. If I try and go without them I sometimes get headaches, probably from the lack of caffeine, as I consume little or no other sources of caffeine. What really bothers me though is that they aren't cheap either, and they are getting more expensive. Just like cigarettes now, I got addicted when they were cheap and I actually enjoyed them, and now they above my budget and I feel like I can't live without them. If you ever plan on trying them, or energy drinks, any one of those fast energy products, please use moderation. Don't end up like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment